February 14, 2020-February 16, 2020
● Each participant MUST have a valid Pennsylvania Hunting or Fur Taker License.
● Each participant must be registered for this hunt. When hunting in groups, every member of the group must be registered, or the entire group will be disqualified.
● Registration Fee to participate in the hunt is $20.00
● No registration will be taken once the hunt begins.
● The hunt will officially begin at 12:01 AM on Friday, February 14th and will end at 6:00 PM on Sunday, February 16th.
● Coyotes must be harvested during the days and times of the scheduled hunt.
● Coyotes may be hunted in any area of Pennsylvania. Calls and dogs may be used, if all game laws are followed. Any violation of the Pennsylvania Game Laws and Rules of this hunt will result in disqualification.
● Weigh-In Deadline: 6:00 PM, Sunday February 16th. Participants turning in harvested coyotes must have their valid PA Hunting License or Fur Taker License on them at the time of the weigh-in.
● Each participant is responsible for the disposal of his/her coyote carcass.
● All taxes will be the responsibility of the winners.
● Each coyote will be marked at the time of weigh-ins. Weigh-in times are as follows: Friday February 14th 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM; Saturday February 15th 2:00 PM-8:00 PM; and Sunday, February 16th 2:00 PM-6:00 PM.
Biggest coyote - 50%
Everyone turning in a coyote will split the remaining 50%